Terms and Conditions
Welcome to mysecari.com. By accessing and using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorized access: Any attempts to access or use the website's systems, data, or user accounts without proper authorization are prohibited.
- Fraudulent activities: Any fraudulent or deceptive practices, including using stolen credit cards, fake identities, or engaging in any illegal activities related to purchases or transactions are prohibited.
- Misuse of intellectual property: The use of copyrighted material, trademarks, or any other intellectual property without the owner's permission is prohibited.
- Malicious software: Uploading or transmitting any viruses, malware, or other harmful code that could disrupt or damage the website or its users' devices is prohibited.
- Spamming and phishing: Sending unsolicited emails or messages, as well as engaging in any phishing attempts to deceive users and obtain personal information is prohibited.
- Harassment and hate speech: Any form of harassment, hate speech, or offensive content that violates the rights and dignity of others is prohibited.
- Violation of privacy: The collection or sharing of personal information without consent and any activities that infringe on users' privacy rights is prohibited.
- Reselling or redistribution: Users are not allowed to resell or redistribute purchased products, especially if it goes against the website's policies.
- Content violations: Posting, uploading, or sharing of any content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, or violates any laws or regulations is prohibited.
- Account sharing: Account sharing is prohibited, as it can affect security and user experience.
- Manipulating reviews and ratings: Any attempts to manipulate or fake product reviews, ratings, or testimonials are prohibited.
- Violation of terms and conditions: Any violation of the terms and conditions may result in penalties, account suspension, or legal action.
Products and Services
- All products and services available on this website are intended for general use only and should not be used to diagnose or treat any physical or mental health conditions of any kind.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product or service offered on this website without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through this website will meet your expectations.
Payment and Shipping
- All prices listed on this website are in US dollars.
- We accept payment by all major credit cards and PayPal.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- We will ship your order to the address you provide during the checkout process. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- Shipping times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method you choose during checkout.
Returns and Refunds
- We accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date for any defective or damaged products upon receipt.
- To initiate a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, please visit our Refund Policy at https://mysecari.com/pages/refund-policy
Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall SECARI, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any products or services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if SECARI, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or this website shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in New York County, New York.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
As noted above, if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided under “Contact” above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SECARI with respect to the use of this website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and SECARI with respect to this website.
By using mysecari.com, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.